FULL: Cannot slot in more orders LIMITED: Can slot in some orders but enquire within

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chrysanthemum ...

A 9" square Tiramisu cake frosted with freshcream, ordered all the way from Singapore For beloved Mummy.  The cake was decorated with buttercream chrysanthemum flowers as per request which we dusted in yellow and red.  I didn't want to overdo the design, but I actually put a few little red hearts in the end to complete the design. 

Appologies for the poor quality images, my camera decided to back out on me and had to make do with my hp, and then that too backed out on me :(.   But I thought I would post these regardless as it is the first Chyrsanthemum I ever made with buttercream :) and does require a lot of practice before I got the effect I wanted.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails