FULL: Cannot slot in more orders LIMITED: Can slot in some orders but enquire within

Monday, January 24, 2011

POPs

For those who've been following our blog, we introduced this last year for the V-Day last february.  Popcakes or Pops, in short, are actually cakes on a lolly, coated with chocolate and decorated with colours  and flavours of your choice.

My daughter reminded me of this and as I checked through the published post... ooooo-ooooo I realised I haven't posted those here in my blog nor in our Facebook and yet we have a tab for it in here..Ayaaa!! .. cut the story short, the pix is nowhere to be found, must've been terdelete.  So I made some for my son's birthday and these were hot items I must say.






We will offer this again for the coming V-day since they were quite popular at the time :)  So watch this space.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails