FULL: Cannot slot in more orders LIMITED: Can slot in some orders but enquire within

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Froggy ....

This cake reminds me of Kermit The Frog of Sesame Street hahaha....

Anyway the cake was a real challenge especially the sculpting bit.  Just to make sure I got the right dimensions and shape took me a good 2-3 hours, believe it or not, or may be I'm just not good at sculpting hehehe... come to think of it, this was one fat froggy!!

The cake was a chocolate moist layered with chocolate ganache and frosted with fondant with buttercream grass.  The number 23 on the gold medal was the age :)







The cake design was exactly as per request although I was so tempted to include a fly hahaha....

To order 3D cake we require at least 3 to 4 weeks notice with a deposit to guarantee your slot.  Please check the details from ON TRAY MENU and click on 3D Cakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails