FULL: Cannot slot in more orders LIMITED: Can slot in some orders but enquire within

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BUTTERFLY and PRINCESSY COOKIES

This is the other request made by my little girl.. She loooooves butterfly (she pronounce this as baffafly..hehehe).. So this mama had to design these cute butterfly cookies and wrapped them each in plastics with ribbons and put them in the goody bags.


I got a bit carried away with the design.. idea mencurah-curah wah!! plus iski hehehe.. Everytime I look at her excited face, that very moment my ideas just come pouring, don't know where to park them, so I took a paper and a pen, sketched them all!... It's one of those days!


Want us to make something like this for your kids' birthday? Cookies are neat ideas for goody bags. All you have to do is tell us or even better send us a picture!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails