FULL: Cannot slot in more orders LIMITED: Can slot in some orders but enquire within

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BARBIE DOLL CAKE

My little angel just turned 4 recently. She insisted that I make her a Barbie Doll Cake. She is a very huge fan of Barbie and the likes, so from her collection of books, she had picked one Barbie design for me to follow.


It was very funny, she was by my side all the time when I was icing the cake, making sure I got all the details right where she wanted them.."ripul-ripul" here, "ripul-ripul" there, flower here.. flower there... So I end up calling her Barbie Boss... *LOL* to my surprise she replied " andang lah... kek baby kali ah!"..*sigh* kids nowadays!!

She also kept telling me how much she really loves me (sweet!!) so she could bring the cake to celebrate with her classmates at school, she didn't want to share it with us at home! *LOL* reason.. we just have to eat the bare cake.... This is a 4yr old telling me what to do here..

If you are planning for a BARBIE Birthday treat, let us know. The above dollie would cost $45 and a smaller version, which I would call Baby Barbie, would cost $30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails