FULL: Cannot slot in more orders LIMITED: Can slot in some orders but enquire within

Friday, April 16, 2010

EI Cupcakes

Slowing it down for the weekend... I will be a busy weekend for us.. So TGIF :D

Here are two of the many EI cuppies we had done.  W eposted these two as we've not posted these themes before.  Interestingly, as we were doing the PEPSI cupcakes,  tais liur tah plg kan minum pepsi..LOL so well yeah.. we took a short break and had a bottle of PEPSI..




This one reminded me of my primary school years.  I went to this school where I would say 70% if not more, of the children were from the Police Forces Units.  You could tell from the parents as they fetch the kids, all dressed up in their smart uniform, then it was the old uniform :)



Anyway, if you wish to order our cupcakes, details can be found in the tab just below our blog header.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails