FULL: Cannot slot in more orders LIMITED: Can slot in some orders but enquire within

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3D Backyardigans

One thing for sure, I've never heard of this series hehe... so I just tried my best to do the figurines :) based on the image sent to us by our customer.. thanks dearies :) But my little girl, who is only 4, my "supervisor", would pick up on any missing details no matter how small, hehe she would tell me if it looks "bida" or "balum lawa" or "perfect!" hahaha... I don't always get the latter.. :(

This photo was taken with a missing detail on one of the figurine? Spot it?? hehe..





Tiered cakes with 3D figurines like these are very time consuming to complete, hence we require at least 3 weeks notice to enable us to slot your order.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails