FULL: Cannot slot in more orders LIMITED: Can slot in some orders but enquire within

Friday, February 5, 2010

Cubeezz..... Cutezzz

Frankly.. I've no idea of its existence.. hahaha...

When my friend called me up and said " Cubeez ah?" the first thing that springs to my head was "kubis?"  .. napa kubis? kek kubis? banar ne?.. then she started saying "cubezz yang kanak2 punya show"... That's it.. I went blank hahaha...  well my dear now you know my side of the story.. haha.  But she was kind enough to google me the pictures and I sincerely thought they're kindda cute :). ..

So these cutezz cubeez were made for her son's 2nd birthday :)

 

  

  

So if you have other cutezz for us to do, simply email us and we will do our best to your request ;)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails