FULL: Cannot slot in more orders LIMITED: Can slot in some orders but enquire within

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blue Hantarans

These are just some of the hantarans ordered by a family neighbour who've been with us through thick and thin.. Alhamdulillah we managed to finish the order on time and received lots of favourable reviews.  We missed to take snapshot of a couple others.


10" Chocolate Moist Cake
with 50 mini iced cookies


11" twin heart carrot cake
with 14 Oreo Cupcakes


20 Choc Fudge Cupcakes



The family also ordered some other dishes from us which are somewhat a variation to our normal baking scope hehehe... but nonetheless we enjoyed doing them.  I had to refresh myself looking through my own hantaran dishes which I did myself ;) .. wow that's like what.. 15 years ago??!!.... haha... a couple of them below:


Ayam Panggang Madu



Nasi Beryani



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails