FULL: Cannot slot in more orders LIMITED: Can slot in some orders but enquire within

Friday, July 3, 2009

Pastries

Cerita dulu sedikit ok ... a long read this post is, but I just feel like doing it :D My ladies friends and I were talking the other day and this just came into the picture..

When we, as in my cousins and my sisters, were younger we used to help my grandma bake the bahulu, sapit, penyaram etc... all of us love to help her becooooooooooosssss... we all want to eat the end product hehehe...as for me I love the bahulu yang shape ikan hehehe whenever it's baked we just grab one or more hahha... if my grandma make the wajid ..waaa we will all have a saucer or a banana leave handy.. whhhhhyyyyyyyyy we want to eat the sugar caramel before the rice were poured into it!!.. yumminest!! hehehe.. The best thing is she never complained!! I miss my grandma, I guess that's why I'm telling stories of her ani....

Now back to Taste On Tray.... *sigh*

Pastry... pastry ... pastry... we are not new to pastry... I dare say my mum is a wonderful pastry chef.. but she's into flowers now so that leaves us :)



Blueberry Cheese Tarts:

These were ordered by one of our regulars who were craving for these. She ordered these a while ago hehe, sorry Mel.. kebilu ;)


We also do custard tarts and fruit tarts for the same price.


Cinnabons:
These ones below are the mini cinnabons with cream cheese topping, again ordered by another one of our regulars, a few weeks' back. Cinnabons are fairly adaptable to alterations, so if you wish we can change the frosting, add extra cinnamon or even include some fillings! Which ever it may be just let us know :)


Pavlova
I am not sure whether this is actually an Australian or a New Zealand desserts, either one, if anyone knows then help me :)... the fresh fruits can be a mix of strawberry, grapes, kiwi or any of your favourite fresh fruits in season.


Pastry are available everyday as they are fairly easy to fit in, unless we are closed!

For prices go to ON TRAY MENU and click on Pastry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails