FULL: Cannot slot in more orders LIMITED: Can slot in some orders but enquire within

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

GOING FISHING CUPCAKES

This was done two weeks' back..

When I received this order I was excited to say the least!! A jumbled up theme of hobbies in ONE! How exciting :-D... First it was the camera, then the V8 radio then the fishing trip and of course not forgetting Man Utd!!.. at the same time the theme must be black and white...then I thought..... yeah!! why not!! So there you have it... How cool is that???


For the fun bit, we did a fish head caught onto the bait ... hehehe.. I was gonna hang the camera on the fisherman's neck sekali inda mau stable..hehehe. so I resort to just having the 3Ds atop the cuppies instead.

Maymeng, thanks for your trust on us!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails